380 Data Dr, Draper, UT
WildWorks is an interactive entertainment studio devoted to creating ridiculously fun games for kids, tweens, and teens. We produce content around themes we’re passionate about: animals, art, education, games, and technology. By combining innovative technologies with our unique creativity and love of play, we create award-winning digital playgrounds which draw players in and encourage them to stay and build communities.
This is an opportunity to join an elite, close-knit team and help build the future of kids digital media. We’re looking for an IT Manager to assume responsibility for the internal studio technology systems and policies of a global game company. This vital member of our family is a master detective and troubleshooter, loves staying current with the latest hardware and trends in office IT, network security, communications, A/V, data management, can communicate effectively at multiple levels of technical aptitude, and is a savant-level organizer.
- Keep WildWorks up and operating -no matter what
- Serve as system administrator for all IT equipment, services, and enterprise software
- Design, maintain, support, troubleshoot, and optimize LAN/WAN networks, servers, phone systems, databases, and tools
- Develop, document, test, and communicate IT policies and procedures for the company to follow
- Design, implement, and maintain office A/V systems to facilitate presentations and collaboration with offsite team members
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support operational and IT decision making and special projects
- Build and maintain high quality relationships with external partners and vendors
- Work with internal and external employees to maintain access to systems, tools, and optimize their productivity
- Advanced Linux/UNIX + Windows Server skills, network hardware administration and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in Windows, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office, and G-Suite for Business
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, documentation, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking ability
- Strong interest in current industry technologies and developments
- Track record of negotiating, reviewing, and maintaining contractual relationships with external vendors and service providers
- Gamer, and proud of it
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Microsoft and/or AWS certification
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter – which should include:
- Why you are interested in joining the WildWorks team
- What development experiences / skills are you excited to bring to the team
- What do you geek out about?
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time, on-site position in our Draper, UT studio.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.