Junior Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time, Mon-Fri Local applicants only Location: Draper, UT – Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, then full time, onsite
At WildWorks we create enduring, worthwhile, and treasured digital playgrounds that have been embraced by over 130 million kids worldwide. We do this by recruiting and developing the best talent now working in interactive media.
Wildworks team members, regardless of role, are first and foremost integral members of our TEAM. You are someone who is empowered to operate with a sense of ownership over those things entrusted to you and you take great pride in their contributions to the TEAM’s overall success.
WildWorks is looking for a data analyst to aid in improving our games and our internal processes. This will be a high-impact role that will inform projects that will be seen and implemented at all levels of the business. The ideal candidate should have an attention to detail as well as the ability to translate data nuance into big-picture stories. They will be maintaining ongoing dashboards used daily by decision makers as well as developing new analysis based on stakeholder questions and their own intuition.
- 0-3 years out of completing a CS/Data Science degree or business degree with data
- Experience with SQL and some form of data visualization (Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Want experience with real-world data sets and business problems
- Create and maintain Tableau dashboards
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations
- QA data sources and processes
- Propose unique questions and present findings to management
- Precise and concise communication
- Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
- Machine learning
- Apache Spark ETL
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter – which should include:
- Why you are interested in joining the WildWorks team.
- What development experiences / skills are you excited to bring to the team?
- What do you geek out about?
- github, Tableau public, or another portfolio link
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time, on-site position in our Draper, UT studio.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.