Build and Release Engineer
Job Type: Full Time, Mon-Fri Local applicants only Location: Draper, UT – Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, then full time, onsite
At WildWorks we create enduring, worthwhile, and treasured digital playgrounds that have been embraced by over 130 million kids worldwide. We do this by recruiting and developing the best talent now working in interactive media.
Wildworks team members, regardless of role, are first and foremost integral members of our TEAM. You are someone who is empowered to operate with a sense of ownership over those things entrusted to you and you take great pride in their contributions to the TEAM’s overall success.
As a Build and Release Engineer, you will create an atmosphere of stability and consistency during our development phases and provide predictability and reliability to our testing and release phases, all in an effort to support the TEAM’s effort of producing high quality games at a consistent and frequent rate.
- Develop and maintain build platforms, packaging, deployment, testing and releases.
- Research new improvements to framework build, packaging and deployment. Resolve build issues.
- Customize source code, coordinate code changes, and bug tracking tools.
- Manage source code, change control, configuration management, and build deployment activities.
- Overseeing testing procedures to identify compatibility or performance issues
- Investigate & implement optimizations for better performance and reduced memory consumption.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline or comparable work experience
- 5+ years of experience in build and release engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with Git/SVN and Jenkins CI platforms for automating build pipelines
- Proficiency in C# and programming in Unity
- Proficiency in scripting on both macOS, linux and windows
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in Linux / Windows / macOS based build environments required
- Ideally you have experience with getting an app into the Google Play or Apples App stores
- Ability to break down requirements and get things done.
- Collaborative team spirit with excellent communication skills
- You love helping others
- You love learning new technologies
Salary and Benefits
- 80-90k/year, depending on experience
- 401(k) + match
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Gym Membership Subsidy
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter – which should include:
- Why you are interested in joining the WildWorks team.
- What development experiences / skills are you excited to bring to the team.
- What do you geek out about?
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.