Job Title: Unity 3D Programmer (C#) Job Type: Full Time, Mon-Fri Location: Draper, UT – Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, then full time, onsite
At WildWorks we create enduring, worthwhile, and treasured digital playgrounds that have been embraced by over 130 million kids worldwide. We do this by recruiting and developing the best talent now working in interactive media.
Wildworks team members, regardless of role, are first and foremost integral members of our TEAM. You are someone who is empowered to operate with a sense of ownership over those things entrusted to you and you take great pride in their contributions to the TEAM’s overall success.
As a Unity Engineer at WildWorks you will share responsibility in the development and integration of games for mobile & desktop that our game studio creates. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of game development, including networking, programmatic art, gameplay systems, code architecture, and best practices.
- Write clear, maintainable code for cross-platform mobile & desktop games.
- Collaborate with producers, designers, artists, QA, and others to ensure games are responsive and engaging.
- Help game directors and producers estimate work, make effective tool choices and process improvements, and identify and mitigate project risks.
- Leave content and build pipelines better than their initial condition.
- Contribute to a culture of ownership and continual improvement through knowledge sharing and participation in agile development.
- Mentor and assist junior and intermediate developers to build their skills and maximize the quality of their work.
Qualifications and Skills
- Expert level understanding of Unity and C#.
- At least 4 years experience working in Unity and game dev.
- Proven knowledge in engines, networking, and graphics (optimization and shaders).
- Ability to self organize.
- Ability to break down requirements and get things done.
- Collaborative team spirit with excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner of complex systems and new technologies.
- You love helping others.
- You love learning new technologies.
- Extensive understanding of iOS and Android platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline or comparable work experience.
Salary and Benefits
- 401(k) + match
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Gym Membership Subsidy
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter – which should include:
- Why you are interested in joining the WildWorks team.
- What development experiences / skills are you excited to bring to the team.
- What do you geek out about?
Please send your application materials to email@example.com
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- This is a full-time, on-site position in our Draper, UT studio.
- No agents or third-party submissions, please.